WILLS & PROBATE
Wills, Probates, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Intestacy
• The preparation of wills;
• Probate and dealing with the affairs of deceased persons;
• Disputes that arise from wills or the administration of the estates of deceased persons;
• Deeds of Variation
• Issues that arise in the lives of elderly and infirm people
• Powers of Attorney
• Public Guardianship
• Trusts & Insurance
• Inheritance Tax
Features of our service
• Transactions are dealt with by knowledgeable and experienced practitioners
• A written estimates of costs is given at the outset and regular updates are provided
• We provide regular updates on progress.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to discuss this area, please contact us.